ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!




Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Catch-Up" Post from Game 8, Sparkman vs. Bob Jones, October 15, 2010

This post will be one of several catch up posts. I had a hard time keeping my head above water with blogging and posting pictures/videos when competition time hit and got behind on the last couple of games of the football season so the next few posts may be a strange collection of pictures and videos.  If you're anything like me though, hopefully, you'll enjoy looking at them and hearing the videos.

I thought our new mascot, the Senator, deserved a spot on the blog.  He really was entertaining and did a good job.  Don't know who he is. I actually think he's two different people but "hats off" to him (them).



The Senator coming up with a new play for the football team!


The Senator going after the Bob Jones Patriot!



Bob Jones Band during their half-time performance.