ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!




Sunday, October 17, 2010

BEST IN CLASS AAAA PERCUSSION---SPARKMAN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!



WAY TO GO SPARKMAN!

A huge congratulations goes out to our Percussion Ensemble who scored a 1 and placed Best in Class in their division at the Hoover Invitational Marching BandFestival on Saturday, Oct. 16!!! The competition was stiff. There were 5 other schools in their division with awesome percussion groups but our kids showed that hard work really does pay off...eventually! Congratulations also go out to Abby and Hannah who placed Best in Class for Drum Majors along with the entire band who scored all 1's on their performance!

Let me apologize in advance for the "shakiness" of some parts of the video - especially in the presenting of Best in Class AAAA Percussion. I left my tripod at home and my hands were quite shakey from excitement! (Not being able to yell and clap while I was videoing was sheer torture!)

WAY TO GO SPARKMAN!!!!! ENJOY IT! YA'LL EARNED IT!